Looking for a sugar-free and nutritious way to hydrate in the summer heat? This Cucumber Mint Agua Fresca may be just what you are looking for. This drink is perfect for sipping on hot lazy days. Why not hydrate and boost your intake of veggies while you are at it?
- Blend cucumber, mint, lime juice and water together until smooth.
- Pour over ice and garnish with mint or lime.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- a handful of mint, washed and chopped
- juice of one lime
- 500 ml (1/2 L) of cold water
You may want to add more water depending on the size of the cucumbers. The desired consistency is that of nectar. Remember that this drink is served over ice which will thin the drink a little while it sits in the glass.